Streams of Consciousness and Camping
- Jace and Gavin Duke-the sturdy Warrior twins born at 24 weeks who now average 3.5 pounds. So much prayer all over the world has been done but more is needed. Thank you for your prayers. Update: They just came through their most recent surgery great! God is so Good! This Mom and Dad has stood steadfast that these twins twins were going to make it and so have so many other people who have lifted them up in prayer.
- Austin is still in need of a heart transplant. Praises to his sister and parents for walking God's Walk and having so much Faith.
- God Knows for our family.
- Return to school for so many wonderful students, that our Father stands in the gap and gives them the strength and confidence they need. Remove any and all bullying, any cyber bullying that exists, in the name of His Precious Son, Jesus Christ, who shed His Blood on the Cross for our Sins (Yours too) so that each child can feel Safe.
- A loving family in our lives that is going through a difficult time. Please pray for peace, healing and full restoration.
- That so many people hear God knocking at their door and let him in, no matter what type of parenting they had or what they are living with. Your life does not need to be perfect. In fact, God works better with the imperfect. Look who Jesus hung around with? He already knows what is in your deepest closet. (That took me a while to wrap my arms around when I first started my walk.)